Work With Me
Consultant & Coach.
In 2015 Sharea Farmer, brought together her passion for wellness, program development experience, clinical and organizational expertise, along with her empathetic and compassionate driven speaking ability to create RS Counseling & Wellness Center aka RS Wellness!
Sharea has 15 years of clinical and administrative experience serving in both the private and public sector; and has been an advocate for employee wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, Race Equity and Trauma Informed Practices, within all of her roles. Her style incorporates one of empowerment, enrichment and education. This unique style creates transformative experiences whether she is working with your executive leadership team, your supervisors and managers, staff, or entire organization
Trainer & Speaker.
I currently work on social work professional development courses and self improvement course on women wellness.
- You Can’t Always See Where It Hurts: Developing a Trauma Informed Program (adapted for education, public & private sector)
- Holistic Supervision: Supporting the Whole Person!
- Vicarious Trauma: Self Care More Than a Cliche’ for the Helping Profession
- Navigating Microaggressions in the Workplace
- Black Girl Blues: Depression in the Black Female Student
- Clinical Use of Family Systems Therapy, High Risk Teenage Behaviors, Causes and Treatment & Clinical work with Domestic Violence
- The Baggage of Negative Self-Image: Building Positive Self-Esteem
Creator & Writer.
My empowerment approach focuses on helping people identify and bring out their distinctive strengths while overcoming barriers to happiness and success. My journals and books help those interested in working to create a quality life filled with purpose and self-love. Encouraging people to embrace the concept that our wellness and happiness lies within our control.
Along with her professional services, Sharea continues to blog monthly and has authored two books; A Single Women’s Divorce and No One Ever Taught Me How: A Pocketbook Guide to Happiness.